Each of us have experiences that have shaped our life story. The trick to a happy life is taking those experiences and learning all we can from them to grow in significance and purpose.
My counseling, coaching and writing work helps people improve their relationships with themselves and with others through insight, understanding and support. Here are a few of my professional experiences that inform my work.
- Private Practice in Sammamish, WA treating individuals, couples and children
- Published Losers, Users and Abusers and the Women who Love Them
- Chairman of the Board non-profit serving homeless women and children, (Duvall, WA)
- Adjunct Communication Professor (Northwest University, Kirkland, WA)
- Four years in private practice in the Dallas, Texas area
- Published God Unwrapped: God is Love but not the Kind You’re Used to
- Certified Professional Coach (Grow Institute, San Diego, CA)
- Public Speaker & Seminar Facilitator – Dallas, TX
- Provided education workshops and counseling in cooperation with US Air Force and local churches
- Masters Degree in Mental Health Counseling (Liberty University)
- Selected as a fellow with Pastoral Counseling and Education Center in Dallas, TX
- Undergraduate studies in Speech Communication (University of Northern Colorado)
The Vital Three
No matter what your relationship is like now, you can make it happier and stronger by learning how to:
- Feel seen, valuable and confident
- Feel known, self-aware, and affirmed
- Feel unconditionally accepted, loved and safe.
These Vital Three things that make relationships healthy often don’t come easy or naturally, but they can be learned!
Our monthly Relationship Savvy Blog gives you tips, advice, and flippin’ fantastic Feel Goods to help with your most difficult relationship challenges.
Sign me up for Michelle’s Relationship Savvy Blog Posts.
alert("Please indicate that you accept the Terms and Conditions");